Friday, June 25

Mood Boards

I am having trouble figuring out if it is worth it to paint my desk (old dining table) from black to white to go along with the blue and white office.
I like the blue an white combo like this from Behr.

If I do paint it white, then I need to paint the chairs white. The chairs that are part of the dining set that needs to be either refinished or painted black. Even though I like the look of White chairs and stained table, It wouldn't coordinate with the other furniture in the room.
refinished dining set from KFD


So I did a little work in Microsoft Paint ( I do not own Photoshop, and I don't think I would know how to use it anyway) and here's what I came up with.

Office mood board


table and chairs options

Any thoughts? Is it OK to have 2 chairs white to match the office and 4 black for the dining set? Even if those 2 are brought out when we have people over?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!