Tuesday, September 14

alright...

No school today (Yay for primary elections!) and I told myself I would go to the gym. Only problem is that starting last night I've been having some post-nasal drip which is making me feel kinda gross. But now I have been up since 6 (well 7 if you don't count the hour I spent on the couch listening to the radio, sort of drifting back to sleep) had my cup of coffee and some cheerios and feel like I really should go. If I don't do it on my day off, when am I ever going to go to the gym during the school year?
Ok... that's it... I'm up... here I go... really... I'm going now... I promise...


Oh and BTW, check out the ticker at the bottom of the page. Lost that 1lb I had gained. Gotta lose more... here I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!