Thursday, June 17

No more school, no more books, no more teachers' dirty looks!

School's out for summer! I spent my last half-day with my students yesterday, enjoying reading, coloring, exercise, music, and drama- along with a little pizza. Today I went in so I could check out, and be officially done for the summer. The best part of today was being home at 9 am and being able to do stuff around the house. So far I have organized one kitchen cabinet (taking inspiration from YHL), washed 3 sets of bed sheets that have accumulated, and cleaned the bathroom upstairs. Now I am avoiding writing my paper for this week by catching up on some reality TV and starting this blog. Hopefully I get some pictures up later today or by the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!