Thursday, August 26

Exhausted!

I've been at school all week for our 'pre-service' week setting up the classroom, scheduling home visits, getting to know my student teacher, and sitting in a lot of meetings. Today I have a Head Start meeting in Rockville so I don't have to leave as early. I thought this would be a great time to go to the gym since I haven't gone all week. Didn't happen. I was so tired. I have been going to bed before 10PM because I fall asleep on the couch around 9 each night. I don't know why I am so exhausted this year. Oh well, Maybe, one day, I will go back to the gym.
On a positive note- I am down 3lbs! (I was down about 2.8 on Monday for my 'weigh-in') Check the ticker at the bottom of my page to follow my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!