Thursday, December 9

BARK

It all started with my peppermint mocha.

Then came Adam's peppermint bark cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory.

And I saw it everywhere. 

I had to do it.

I made peppermint bark. Very simply actually.


 Select your chocolate. 
I don't really care for white choc. but I wanted to keep somewhat traditional.

Bash up the candy canes.

Melt the chocolate over a double boiler. 
I melted the white choc. first so I wouldn't have to clean the bowl. I melted half the white, then half the dark, then mixed the remaining of each bag to make my own 'milk' choc.

Spread onto a cookie sheet (lined with wax paper or foil so you can take it off easily)
Then sprinkle with candy cane bits.

Refrigerate for about 20 minutes. Break apart and serve.



Now if I can keep it away from me so I don't eat the whole batch I think I'll be fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!