Wednesday, December 8

It's a Wonderful Christmas

Do you ever have one of those days where you feel like whatever you do and whatever you say is not good enough? Yeah, that happened at 3:30 yesterday with a phone call from an angry parent. It was a situation that was out of my control and every answer I could give was not anything that made her happy.

Luckily I was able to let go of some of the frustration last night. My dad had received tickets for the National philharmonic Orchestra with Michael W. Smith. After dinner at Cheesecake Factory, My parents, Adam, and I went to the concert. It was filled with a mix of original instrumental arrangements, classic Christmas carols, old Michael W. Smith music, and new Christmas songs from his new album "It's a Wonderful Christmas".


Unfortunately, after I took this first picture of the orchestra and the two DJs from a local radio station, the announcement was made that photos and video were prohibited. *sad face*

But is was a great concert with beautiful music. It really put me in the mood for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!