Monday, January 17

My Name is Diana, and I am a Bookoholic

Seriously, I think I have an addiction to books. When I was decluttering my office I decided I had to get rid of some of the books. Adam asked if I would ever read them again, and I had to think really hard about that. There is a part of me that wants to keep them all, because maybe I will read them again. Or maybe it is because I have all the books by Sophie Kinsella and Jennifer Weiner (I know, it's chick-lit, don't judge me).
Then I thought about it some more. No, I probably will not read most of them again. And since I have a kindle now, I won't be buying the physical books to complete the collections.
So out they went. I got rid of all the books with the exception of Kinsella's Shopaholic Series, my Bibles, and the few Franklin Collection books that were my grandfather's.

1 comment:

  1. Good job! I know it is hard, but you will probably need room for other things, or just the extra space.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!