Monday, February 7

Biggest Loser

A few of us are having a Biggest Loser competition at work. We did this a few years ago and decided to bring it back. We will weigh in every Tuesday for three months. The winner will be determined by the most % of weight lost. This is a concept that confuses some people so I get to input everyone's weights into an excel spreadsheet and track it all. First weigh in was last week, and I had been on carb overload after being so sick. Plus I was weighing myself after breakfast while I was wearing clothes. Well I was a good 4+ lbs over what I was the last time I weighed myself at home. I really need to push myself to work out, especially when the trainer keeps canceling at school. Weigh in #2 is tomorrow, I'm interested in seeing the difference and hopefully it will get me motivated.

I'm using a picture from the beginning of the school year for comparison. I am still down about 7-8 lbs from the time that pic was taken, but I want to see the difference.
 
See that around the middle? And that big ol' arm? Yeah, those have got to go. Here's to a good day today and a good weigh in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!