Sunday, July 4

Dining Solution

I have finished painting the chairs (all 6 of them)! Instead of using the sanding block, I used a liquid sanding solution that I used when Adam's parents painted our kitchen cabinets. They took two coats of the paint+primer, and some spots needed a third coat, especially the back of the chairs. Here's what they looked like after each coat:


And here's the whole dining set. (I did paint the leaf and other two chairs, but we don't need them for everyday use).

So to refresh your memory here is the table before:


and after:


What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Great job! I bet it was a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The table wasn't bad, but the chairs were a big pain, they took about a half hour to get one coat of paint on each chair, and I'm still finding spots that need touch-ups.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!