Saturday, August 7

Haircut Wanted

The last time I got my hair cut was in April...

of 2009...

I know, I know. You are supposed to get your hair cut every 6 months or so but when getting your hair cut either costs $100 or is unpredictable (had some bad experiences with the $16 spent at Hair Cuttery) you just wait it out until it is absolutely necessary.
Well I am at that point now ("finally" Adam says). The only problem is I don't know what to do with my hair. I want to get rid of the long length, but don't want to suffer though a super short bob or anything.
I'm thinking of possibly getting bangs- something my mother always told be would not look good on my face. I'm not thinking anything too dramatic, maybe something like this:

Shorter, easy to take care of hair with longer side-swept bangs. I would be a change from the long layers I have had for years, but I think that at 25 I deserve a change.

I have an appointment Tuesday at Kindle&Boom. I'll post pics of the before and after then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!