Wednesday, September 22

Wish List

Along with the new chandelier I hope to get at some point, I have been on the look out for a new bed. Our bed frame is broken. Actually it is bent and I am afraid it will break soon.
So far I haven't had much luck in finding a nice bed. Let me rephrase that- I haven't had much luck finding a bed that Adam approves of. He doesn't want a foot board because he rests his ankle on them which hurts him in the morning. Also I'm not a huge fan of the over-sized headboards that seem to be all over the place. Our room is too small for a tall bed.
So I'm on the hunt. Here's what I've found so far:

Overstock, $414 (I think that might be too much)
Overstock, $208
Ikea, $200

Value City Furniture, $250

I'm not sure when we'll end up actually going to look for beds or order one. But I'll keep looking anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!