Sunday, November 21

Tis the Season...

...For Birthdays.

Yesterday was Dad's, Tomorrow is Mom's, and Thursday (Thanksgiving) is my sister's and one of my friend's. Yes, I know, that is a lot for one week, especially the week of Thanksgiving. And only a month before Christmas.

We already gave my mom her present by surprising her with the bedroom and bathroom makeovers while she was on a cruise with my dad.
Yesterday we took my dad out for lunch to the deli where my cousin works (but she was off yesterday) then we went to the Maryland game.


Exciting for my dad because it was a nationally televised game on ABC (I think) and the Terps had a chance of making a bowl game. Sad to say they lost  in the last quarter, but it was still a good game.
I love going to the games, Dad has been a season ticket holder for many many years. I think I am spoiled by the marching band. "The Mighty Sound of Maryland" has a great opening for each game that has not changed, and their half time shows are usually pretty good also. I regret not taking video of the Halloween game's half-time tribute to Michael Jackson where the entire band dropped their instruments and did the Thriller dance. It was amazing. They did it last year too, so hopefully I can get a video of it next year. But I'll end with a clip of part of their opening which is 10x more impressive watching it live.

Now to figure out what to get my sister for her birthday that is unrelated to the baby she is having in 2 months... maybe some lotion and bubble bath?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!