Friday, February 18

Blinded by the Light

Our new bamboo blinds arrived as scheduled, and then sat on the floor of the guest room for two weeks. We did not hang them right away because they did not come with instructions! I looked at the mounting hardware and was like "WTF!?" and couldn't figure it out.

Well I finally decided to ask the internet for some help and found this site.That told me how to use the funky brackets on the outside of the window frames (we have metal frames so I measured for the blinds to fit outside and be mounted on the wall).
My hope is to hang them higher than the actual window frame. It would be nice to get it done this weekend, especially since Lisa is coming down next week, and Adam's friend Shawn is coming down too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!