Wednesday, July 6

Gearing Up for Next Year.... And a Blog Addiction!

I'm trying to prepare myself for my first year of teaching first grade so of course I have been looking around the internet for ideas. Well when one blog led me to another, and another, and another, and I just kept clicking 'follow' I realized I had an addiction. I'll most likely be adding more and more blogs to the teaching blogroll, but so far here's the best I have found so far.

Clutter-Free Classroom


Fun in First
















As well as:

I love that most of the blogs have buttons to grab, and when I find more I'll probable create a teaching page with all the buttons and links in a nice, bright, colorful spot.

Until then- you can find me blog hopping for hours on end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!