Sunday, March 11

Nursery Decorations

I love decorating for babies, especially decorating letters for their names. Unfortunately, since we don;t know what baby stybs is, I couldn't buy the letters and get them ready before baby is born. I don't think I would have the time after baby is born either.


So I painted some Canvases and hung them on the wall. All I will need to do after baby is born is add white letters on the canvases. It helps that we chose a boy's name and a girl's name that are both 4 letters long.

Oh, and I also hung the mobile over where the crib will be (it had been in the window).

sorry about the light, it was a very sunny day
So, since I'm full term tomorrow (how did that happen?!) and baby could come at any point (though  I hope it chooses to stay in for the last 3 weeks) I thought it would be fun to see what you think.

Will we be meeting
 or
?

Is baby Stybs a boy or a girl?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!