Friday, June 8

A Peek into the Future

Next year I will be teaching at a new school. It is extremely close to my mom's house and, since she will be watching Kate in the fall, was the perfect choice. I interviewed at two schools and ultimately chose this one because of its location and similarity to my current school.

I stopped by today to take a look at my new room.

A mess. But it is the end of the year and I will be able to completely gut/change the room in the fall. Anyways, it will only be my room for the first half of the year. The school is going to be torn down/rebuild in December and I will be in a holding school for the rest of the year and for the following school year as well.

Lots and lots of changes coming. It's a little scary. It's a lot exciting. Now to scour pinterest and get ideas for the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!