Thursday, July 14

Hungry Girl Night 3- OMG! Burger

Tonight was supposed to be Baked Potato Soup night, but my potatoes went bad... So I grabbed what I had on hand and made another (slightly altered) Hungry Girl recipe. (See all of my dinners here).

The recipe calls for ground turkey, I used 80/20 beef and only made 2 instead of 5 burgers.
And look at that! I even used my griddle! These burgers were pretty tasty, and very easy to make.

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 lb ground beef 
  • 2 Tbs Onion Soup Mix
  • 1/2 c Mushrooms
Directions:
  • Chop mushrooms, sautee on medium heat until browned
  • Mix mushrooms, ground beef, and onion soup mix in a bowl
  • divide mixture into two patties, cook on medium heat until temp is 140 degrees
I pulled out my digital thermometer to make sure the burgers got up to temp.

That's it! So simple. I served the burger on a toasted 100 calorie sandwich thin with a little mayo and green onion.

Each burger is only 371 calories (plus bun and toppings)

Tomorrow I'm on my own for dinner, so we'll see what I make. Maybe that potato soup?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!