Wednesday, April 20

Office Paintings

After completing the gallery wall in my office, I needed to turn my attention to the two canvases above the love seat. The have been hanging half- completed for months.
I hung them way back in December
the preliminary ideas
Well I finally finished them. Though I don't know if I will ever think of them as completely finished- I guess it is an artistic thing, always finding something wrong with it, thinking of ways to add to it or change it. But for now they are done.
The general pattern came from one of the pillows that I had, and I even used the wall paint as a little detail. I think they go well in my office and, for now, I am happy with them.
I really like painting and can sit for hours on one piece. I just need more inspiration... got any?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!