Monday, June 20

Black is Back

So the last time I showed you our IKEA shelves, the basement looked like this (notice the hole in the ceiling).

Saturday we Adam and our friend Joe put up a new ceiling to cover the hole. Then yesterday I decided to paint (for the second time since starting my summer vacation) the ceiling and the recessed space where the shelves were going. 

The ceiling is the same off-white as the rest of the room/ house. It blends in so well now you can't even tell we had a leak.

The recessed part behind the shelves got a coat of black paint, left over from when I painted my mom's old dining table. It only took an hour to get everything done.

 Now all that's left is to organize what's on those shelves... wait, I think I said that before..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!