Saturday, October 8

Pinterest Challenge #1

 My friend Jen, from Home for Three, linked up to a Pinterest challenge. I've seen these challenges before and I have been inspired to do a lot of things I have seen on Pinterest. Most of these were for my classroom, and I do not have pictures of them. So, since I just resumed blogging this week, and since I saw the actual challenge on pinterest, I wondered if blogging about the challenge would qualify as my first pinterest inspired project.


Hey, why not? Challenge Accepted.

But to cover my butt as far as actually sharing what projects I have tried, I'll leave you with the two I had documented.



And my first ever Pinterest inspired project:

I feel as though I've said Pinterest about a million times in this post. So I'll leave you with one more:
Follow me on Pinterest, here. Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!